1 January 2013

Happy New 2013!

2013 is here and I welcomed it in the streets of Bucharest.

Preparation was so nice, relaxing and simple: a steak cooked at noon, cleaned the house, got dressed and painted the nails so I feel put together to some extent. Since we chose to go to an outdoor concert I needed an outfit appropriate for the -5oC (I believe this is 23 oF) and I tried to compensate by having a little glitter on my nails. They didn't turn out as nice as the inspiration but who cares...


The perfect ones                                                            My imperfect ones

Source: cupcakes and cashmere

 Me, just before leaving the house:



I wore my "one and only" cashmere sweater, a mini faux leather skirt I bought the day before, my "vintage" Puma boots (I can call them vintage if they are 5 year old, can't I ), my wooly hat and my puffy coat to keep me warm. Even though my outfit was not remotely similar to Carrie's, I got carried away anyhow thanks to the fireworks. I absolutely love fireworks and the 15 minute music and fireworks show was the perfect way to step into 2013 feeling joyful and full of hope.


I wish you a happy, healthy, wealthy 2013, full of joy!

xoxo,
Aura

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with your nails...I love half moon manicures. I like your outfit as well, very appropriate for an outdoor activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that they are called half moon. Very cute name!
      I wasn't going to blog about my outfit because it had nothing spectacular but since you asked about it, I did it. So this post was especially for you :)Glad you liked it.

      Delete