31 December 2016

If I could wear anything for New Year's Eve 2017


"Give a woman the right dress and she can conquer the world" is my version of this shoe quote. This silk dress has been on my mind ever since I saw it for the first time a month ago. I noticed it from the outside and it dragged me inside the store to admire it more. My imagination is running wild now thinking about a complete outfit, or even 2.
An outside version with boots for the girls who  like to watch the fireworks outside on New Year's Eve, just like me. Or the indoors version with comfortable platforms for a cocktail party. Accompanied by the right bag, but of course. I can't decide which one I like best: having a smile on my bag while waiting for 2017 or a silver one that can hardly fit the bare necessities.

Dress, Massimo Dutti because silk is the best way to welcome a new year;
Coat, Zadig&Voltaire because it is splendid, keeps you warm and it is reversible too;
Waistcoat, Stefanel to complement the dress in winter for outdoor fun;
Ankle Boots, LV even if a knee high boot may look nicer with the dress, ankle boots are always my favorite;
Bag, Ania Hyndmarch because I love a smiley face;
Platform Sandals, LV  a fancier alternative to the boots;
Bag, Opening Ceremony for the more elegant version of the outfit.

A new year is about dreaming and feeling inspired. Inspired by this outfit I will shop my closet and wear a silk scarf tonight. It will be enough for me to feel festive. Because life is always about how you feel as opposed to what you have or wear. "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in." Paris Hilton.

Have a heartfelty Happy New Year's Eve no matter what you are wearing!

P.S. my dream dresses from 201620152014 , 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment